Monday, January 28, 2013

Past Work

My passion is creating intuitive user interfaces. For that reason, what I want to show to represent my aesthetic and style are the projects I have been able to spend the time developing an easy to use and beautiful interface. Unfortunately, those projects are no longer my intellectual property because they were created while I was at internships, so I can not demo them or upload them for you to see.

I do, however, have a picture of a presentation I did for Valero about my program:



I hope that you can see that I prefer a clean, somewhat minimalist style that emphasizes making the object the user want to interact with salient. I do this because I think if a user has an easy time finding what they are looking for they will have a positive feeling towards my program.

No comments :

Post a Comment